Monday, May 25, 2020

Chakra Six - May 25, 2020 - I am healing body, mind, and spirit.

Chakra Six - I honor my intuition.  I accept my path.  I am healing body, mind, and spirit.

The sixth chakra is located at the third eye, that spot on the brow between the eyebrows and slightly above.  The Third Eye represents intelligence, intuition, and the ability to see the big picture, and it governs the brain, nervous system, eyes, ears, and nose.  (Prevention Magazine, Oct. 2013.)

For me, the major line is: I am healing body, mind, and spirit.  I find the other two sentences very powerful also:  I honor my intuition.  I accept my path.  

All of the messages from the Tibetan prayer flags I find meaningful, but this one is most inspiring to me.  It seems to bring me closer to my Self than any of the other flag messages.

Have you a favorite?



No comments:

Post a Comment