Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Chakra Four - May 20, 2019 - The Heart

Chakra Four - The Heart.  I am loved; I let love in.  I am kind to myself.  I live in peace and gratitude.

All of these words resonate with me, some more than others on different days.  They are related, I believe, to my mental and emotional state.  I am often drawn to "I am kind to myself."

I have not discussed the colors related to each chakra, but you may be interested in them.  They are the same as we see in rainbows:  red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet.  This places the green with the heart.  Chakra One, red; Chakra Two, orange; Chakra Three, yellow; etc.

If you are trying meditating on the chakras, associating the appropriate color may be of help.
I do find it a help placing my hand on the heart when using Chakra Four.



1 comment:

  1. Placing the hands in prayer pose against the heart center for 3 or more minutes brings awesome results. Warmth and peace.

    ReplyDelete