Friday, June 12, 2020

The Yogatorium is Closed

The following email has been sent to all students who have ever attended classes at The Yogatorium - since 2008 when we opened!

I am very sorry to announce the re-closing of The Yogatorium.  I have become increasingly concerned about spreading the virus through asymptomatic carriers who don’t even know they are infected and can spread the virus.  We will reopen when we feel safe, which may be months from now.  
Please keep practicing at home.  You can find a list of the poses we do in class at yogatorium.blogspot.com.  Be sure to check out former postings by clicking on items in the column on the right.  On this same blog, you will also find some yoga suggestions and other helpful writings  I run across in my readings.  Please share with me those that you find in your reading interesting and helpful particularly in this time of living with ourselves.  You can do this on the blog under comments, or by emailing or texting (864-506-4063
I wish for you all love, peace, and joy.
Namaste,
Jaquie

No comments:

Post a Comment