Sunday, June 14, 2020

Asanas and Questions for Journaling/Meditation

For a list of the poses we do in class click on March and it will come up.  (That's when I posted it.)

My meditation practice includes journaling.  During this time I am going to be using a set of questions for my journaling, writing of one each day - whichever appeals to me at the moment.

1.  Who do I want to be? (Usually just a little bit better than I am at the moment.)
2.  What results do I want to achieve in my life?  (Yes, even at 87 I'm still planning ahead.)
3.  What does it mean for me to be well - to thrive?  (At the moment, I'm thinking of self-care.)
4.  When do I feel most alive? (Doing yoga!)
5.  What naturally brings me fulfillment? (Seeing trees, the pond, turtles, etc.)
6.  What matters most to me? (I'm gonna think long and hard about about that.)
7.  What do I most want to devote my time and life energy to for the next 5, 10, 20, or 50 years?
       (I'm looking forward to 5, 10 (My mother was 97 when she died.), maybe even 15?)

These are all spur-of-the-moment responses.  I'm truly looking forward to exploring each of these questions in the next seven days.

Namaste
Jaquie

No comments:

Post a Comment