Thursday, January 30, 2014

Schedule, Fees, Locations, Contact Info



Schedule
The Yogatorium - 1909 Tillman Territory Road, Ninety Six, SC  29666
                       2 miles south of Ninety Six Historic Site off Hwy 248
                        Fees:  First class is free.  Drop-in $5, Five-visit pass $20
  • Mondays and Wednesdays - 6:00 pm - Yoga for Any Body (all levels and ages)
  • Tuesdays and Thursdays - 10:00 am - Yoga for Any Body (all levels and ages)
Spiritual Companioning and Shamanic Energy Healing by appointment:  $40- 1st session, Discounts for packages of multiple sessions.
         My personal retreat with Shaman Jaquie was a life-changing experience.  She expertly guided me on an inner journey that initiated a deep healing process.  Her compassion, wisdom, and acceptance  created the safety I needed to begin to face an area of myself and my life that I had long avoided.  The beauty and serenity of The Pond combined with Jaquie's gifts were truly awe inspiring and Spirit filled.  I am so grateful to have had this experience.
…...Sara Graham, MA, MSW, LCSW
See more testimonials at www.jhaymond.com.  

Jaquie Haymond, PhD, RYT 200
The Yogatorium Owner and Instructor
Spiritual Companioning
Shamanic Energy Healing 
yogatorium@gmail.com
www.yogatorium.blogspot.com
www.jaquieh-pond.blogspot.com

www.jhaymond.com
864-506-4063

No comments:

Post a Comment